Gravotech COVID-19 Statement
COVID-19 coronavirus has created many challenges for all of us. The health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and communities we serve is our number one priority. Gravotech is reaching out to update you on the actions being taken as an organization to prevent the spread of the virus and work through these difficult times. We continue to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation to ensure all necessary steps are taken to protect the health and safety of our customers and associates. We are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, as well as guidance from federal, state and local officials, to make informed decisions. Gravotech appreciates everyone's commitment to recommended prevention methods.
Gravotech North America remains open for business.
At this time, we feel confident and continue to safely operate our corporate office, manufacturing, and distribution center. Minimizing the spread of germs is one of the most important preventative maintenance measures that we can take. Thus, Gravotech has implemented the following in response to the evolving situation around coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Our sales and services teams continue to serve our customers utilizing remote / teleworking tools where possible.
- In cases where an onsite visit is deemed necessary, we are committed to following any health and safety protocols and preventative measures our customers have put in place.
- In addition, we recognize the situation is constantly changing so in the event that an onsite visit to a customer's facility is necessary, our personnel will confirm in advance before coming onsite
- As a preventative measure to keep our facilities safe and healthy, we are asking any customers, partners or associates that wish to visit Gravotech locations kindly comply with our Visitor Procedures.
For the protection of the Gravotech staff, facility and preventing the spread of germs, we are implementing the following actions:
- We have established a cross-functional management team that is meeting regularly and monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization.
- Daily scheduled cleanings will be using a CDC approved disinfectant to clean work areas, high traffic areas and restrooms.
- More frequently monitoring and filling hand sanitizer stations.
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick, and we are managing our absences closely to assure our employees receive appropriate medical attention as well as prevent anyone from returning to work who is experiencing symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Evaluating IT, Payroll, and other systems to prepare for supporting work-from-home options where possible.
- Ongoing health communications-with educational health topics and articles to keep all our employees informed.
Gravotech thanks you for being a loyal customer and appreciates your understanding. We are committed to supporting your business needs during this difficult time.
General Manager - North America