Gravograph USA Careers
Join Gravotech Group family!
Gravograph is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. Our core values are team spirit, customer focus, responsibility, excellence, and respect. If you are interested in working for Gravograph (Gravotech Group), please see the available opportunities below. Gravotech is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. Please send your resume to Nimoy Gennuso email@example.com. Thank you for your interest
Open positions in Duluth, GA
Gravotech is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of innovative marking, engraving and cutting solutions. Gravotech's presence spans over 100 countries and is the forefront of technology for software, lasers, and mechanical engravers.
The E-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing E-commerce management strategies to attract customers and increase sales via Gravotech’s online store. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement E-commerce sales plans for the products in the US
- Manage all E-commerce digital marketing functions for the Engraving materials and supplies lines in North America; including E-market research and online sales strategy.
- Review and assess KPI’s to ensure growth and efficiency of the E-commerce platform
- Assist with sales support and interface with engraving machine sales business units
- Identify and implement strategies to increase online traffic and sales
- Ensure customer web experience is relevant and concise and follow up on all customer inquires
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure product and price consistency in order to satisfy the customer demands
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Three plus years’ experience in Digital Marketing and E-commerce Sales
- Strong knowledge of online sales and E-commerce strategies
- Self-motivated and ability to persuade and motivate others to achieve organizational goals
- Experience with content management systems
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a requirement
- Knowledge JDE is a plus
Gravotech offers a competitive salary in addition to:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Please send your resume to Nimoy Gennuso firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!